Monday, October 9, 2017

Strawberry Singh's #SecondLifeChallenge


I have been following Strawberry Singh's blog/vlog since I came back into Second Life in December 2016. When I saw her #SecondLifeChallenge, I decided I would participate. 

Here are seven facts about my Second Life:
  1. My Second Life Fact #1: Even though my avatar is over 10 years old now, I only logged in occasionally when I had some extra time and was bored in RL resulting in logging in sporadically and sometimes not at all for months at a time. A little over 9 months ago, I was looking for a get away from RL stress and started coming into Second Life again and I have been logging in daily ever since.  
  2. My Second Life Fact #2: I enjoy doing hunts. I mainly like the hunts that have clues you need to figure out in order to find the object. I'm not as disciplined as I should be about organizing all of the prizes once I have them. I do throw them into a folder for that particular hunt, but sometimes don't open them right away.
  3. My Second Life Fact #3: I love to explore in Second Life. I truly enjoy seeing other people's creativity and appreciate them sharing their builds.
  4. My Second Life Fact #4: I almost had a job in Second Life, but once I filled out the application and realized one of the requirements involved using Skype for mandatory staff meetings, I chose not to apply. I am relatively shy in RL and it carries over to SL more than I would like it to. I am also very private and using a venue like Skype was more personal than I want it to be to maintain my anonymity, so I decided not to apply for the job. 
  5. My Second Life Fact #5: I have a Linden Home and I also rent a parcel. I had a really pretty parcel on the ocean, but I quickly outgrew that and moved on to a bigger one where I learned how to terraform and how to build a platform to use for unpacking boxes and organizing my inventory. Now I am working on my skills in landscaping and decorating.
  6. My Second Life Fact #6: When I first came into Second Life, I used to enjoy dressing up and going dancing and talking to new people. I will still do that on occasion, but now I spend most of my time going to events (sometimes with hunts, sometimes with other activities or shopping), working on my inventory, exploring new places to shop, exploring new places to take pictures, and occasionally meeting new people. 
  7. My Second Life Fact #7: I have been working at photography and blogging, but both are definitely a work in progress.


Background:
Convair Berkshire Barn (Deco(c)rate October 2017)
Cheeky Pea Autumn Harvest Pumpkins (Deco(c)rate October 2017)

Body:
Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara
Bento Head: Catwa Kimberly
Skin Applier: Amara Beauty - Livia (Powder Pack Catwa June 2017)

Style Credits:
Truth Hair Taren (Uber June 2017)
Blueberry Off Shoulder Tank (Luxe Box April 2017)
Roughnecks Ladies Mesh High Waist Skinny Leggings 
ANE Classic Boots Black Suede 

1 comment:

Huge Giveaway!

I just signed up for the Ultimate Giveaway. If you go go  https://www.meshbody.com/success  you can sign up for a Legacy Meshbody as well ...