Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!


I really don't do new year resolutions, but I do try to improve on personal goals I have for myself.

In RL I had been doing a pretty good job with eating healthier and getting away from processed foods and sugar. That slacked off a little during the holidays, but it also helped me realize I feel much better when I eat better.

In SL I have been working on getting my inventory under control which was coming along well until advents and holiday hunts and things happened. I spend more time than I would like working on getting and keeping things organized, but not as much time as I would like exploring new places and working on my blog. That is one thing I plan to work on for this year. I have a hard time deciding what to blog about so I need to do some thinking as to what direction I want to go with this and focus on one thing at a time. Hopefully that will give me enough direction to maintain a more consistent routine.

Happy New Year and best wishes to everyone in reaching the goals we set for ourselves!


Body:
Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara
Bento Head: Catwa Kimberly
Skin Applier: Amara Beauty - Angie (Powder Pack Catwa Nov 2017)
Eye Makeup: Slack Girl - Rehia (Powder Pack Catwa Nov 2017)
Lipstick: Zibska - Tina Lips (Powder Pack Catwa Nov 2017)

Style Credits:
Hair: Truth Lady
Dress: Kastle Rock Couture Marilyn Gown
Shawl: Insomnia Store Winter Charm Fur Shawl
Jewelry: EarthStones Marquessa Diamond Pink Tourmaline Necklace and Earrings
Headband: Ardour Womens Animated Gold 2018 Headband
Accessories: Serenity Style Champagne Glass

Background:
Happy 2018 Sign - luluts (Lacrime dell'anima) group gift
Lights - Llorisen Starry Twinkle Lights (DecoCrate Dec 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Huge Giveaway!

I just signed up for the Ultimate Giveaway. If you go go  https://www.meshbody.com/success  you can sign up for a Legacy Meshbody as well ...